Welcome to Zhenjiang shun sea Marine equipment co., LTD. website!
24-hour service hotline.:86-0511-88891886
Contact person : Dai yuejun
Sales Tel: 86-0511-84568660
Add: No. 8, YiLe Road, Dantu New Area ZhenJiang City.
Marine Diesel Parts Company introduces six factors for oil blackening
If the engine is the heart of a car, the engine oil is the blood of the car. It penetrates between the cylinders, pistons, bearings and other connecting parts inside the engine, and plays the role of lubrication, cooling, cleaning, sealing, anti-corrosion and anti-rust. It is said that without the "blood" of motor oil, the car cannot run well. If there is a problem with the motor oil, the car will no longer be "healthy." So why does the engine oil go wrong and why does it turn black?
There are several factors that cause the oil to turn black
1. The incomplete combustion of gasoline is particularly easy to form black sludge.
2. The filtering quality of the air cleaner is not good, a large amount of dust enters the oil pan and mixes with the engine oil.
3. Too high engine temperature oxidizes the engine oil to produce gums and carbon deposits.
4. The engine is overloaded, high-power and high-temperature operation for a long time makes the oil oxidation black.
5. Change the engine oil without cleaning the engine or the engine oil filter. After adding the new engine oil, the new engine oil will be contaminated due to the unused waste engine oil.
6. The easy blackening of diesel engine oil is caused by the use of low-quality diesel oil. The sulfur content in diesel oil is high. It is easy to produce black gum after oxidation with engine oil.
Tel: 86-0511-88891886 E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org